Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1994 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skippy48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skippy48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1994 Ski Nautique
    Posted: February-12-2015 at 11:51am
I live in northern Michigan and bought my ski nautique 2 weeks ago had the time the weather just right it was a kick pulling it into the gas station to top it off boy the looks and comments I got anyways got it backed into the garage just in time in the snow started up again can't wait till spring
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 12:01pm
Congrats, I am about as excited as you for spring ha. Pictures are preferred
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 12:11pm
Welcome, definitely need some pics. Hopefully you were able to trailer on dry streets, if not, when the streets are dry (or if it's a heated garage with drain) you might want to consider hosing off any salt that may have accumulated. I am always amazed the toll salt takes on a steel trailer...
skippy48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skippy48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 1:29pm
Boats in my buddies garage had to drive to Ohio to get it   dry roads the whole time can't figure out how to put pictures up
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by skippy48 skippy48 wrote:

can't figure out how to put pictures up

Try this

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 2:43pm
Congrats on the score! I'm in the market for mid 90's Ski Nautique myself. Hurry with the pics!
skippy48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skippy48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 4:12pm
[tried to send pics with my smartphone won't work will try tomorrow with the laptop color scheme is black magenta and white boat's beautiful waited a long time for a Ski Nautique ..I've got four kids they all ski just enough room six of us
everything on the boat is better than I had hoped the trailer the hull itself looks like its brand new the seats are a little faded looking forward the cleaning them . put life back into them no cracks seem soft just dirty.any ideas the best way to clean them
wataugasn84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wataugasn84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 7:30pm
Congrats, Come on spring time!
Watuugasn84
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 8:29pm
Scrub the seats with dish soap or Babe's seat soap, use a soft nylon brush to get into the grain.

Then use Aerospace 303 protectant or similar to hold the gain.

Stay away from Armor-All (sillycone) stuff.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
skippy48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skippy48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 11:33pm
Thanks for cleaning tips
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic