Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wiring diagram for 2007 SAN

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
aebert2668 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aebert2668 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wiring diagram for 2007 SAN
    Posted: November-12-2014 at 11:06am
Does anyone have access to a wiring diagram for a SAN 2007? Specifically the fuel pump wiring.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 11:31am
It is actually a 2006 220 5.7 L It cranks but no start,there is no spark and no power to the fuel pump I do have power to the Ign coil.
I have 1 hot and 2 grounds at the fuel pump relay the forth wire is the control power to energize the relay. it is supposed to be hot for 2.5 sec when the key is turned on and then is powered by the ECM when it sees RPM pulses . In automotive applications the circuit goes through the oil sender and will only supply power when the oil pressure is OK. I would love to have a complete wiring diagram from the keypad to the relays on the engine? At this point I suspect the ECM but I don't want to guess on an expensive part.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 12:46pm
Mike, when you find the diagram it would be great if you could post it here or email to Keith to add to the reference section.

Is 06' the first year of TBW?? If not and the ECM proves to be bad, here is a possible option:
http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Parts_Engine&postid=28237
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 2:37pm
Thanks Chris I sent a message to PCM and Nautique Parts . I wonder if there is a shop manual available . I had no idea there was so little information out for late model boats?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 3:00pm
Mike, I may have something you can use.

EMail me at CQuinn at GFGR dot com since I can't figure out how to upload a PDF

Can anyone guide me on uploading a PDF here??
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2014 at 3:56pm
Hi Quinner,

Sometimes a PDF can be saved as an image (jpg etc.)

If one of you guys PMs me, I'll send over my email address. I should be able to convert the PDF to an image.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2014 at 4:59pm
Thanks Brian, sent Keith a copy for the reference section.

I could convert to JPG or whatever but I believe each page will become an individual file and this manual is like 350 pages, yikes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic