Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: GT40

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
fullerthrottle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullerthrottle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED: GT40
    Posted: May-03-2004 at 5:34pm
Looking for new or used complete engine, anyone have one or know where to buy one?
buckwehat View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckwehat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2004 at 6:08pm
I have a PCM 351-290 h.p. HO motor, complete front to back, top to bottom, low hour,1999 take out in perfect condition for $2,000.

Also, I have a PCM Apex 350-320 h.p.mulitport engine, 100%complete, new and in factory crate. Includes pump, starter, alternator, mounts, bell housing, etc. for $4,500

Let me know if interested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullerthrottle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2004 at 5:18pm
Yes I am interested in either, but if I use the Chevy motor do you know what would have to done to the wiring, and do you have the hours on the 351? and does it come all of the stuff like the 350?
2trickpony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2trickpony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2004 at 2:28pm
Both engines are complete, less transmissions
(tranny available). Wiring should be very similar as both are PCM/Correct Craft built. Hours on 290 are in the vicinity of 190. In the past we installed EFI motors in carb boats and had no difficulty. I believe the main engine wiring connector is the same.

Buckwheat
buckwheat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullerthrottle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2004 at 7:44pm
I would rather go with a Chevy motor if it is going to be a similar wiring harness, Iam also interested in a new tranny, how much? email me ; fullerthrottle@msn.com
danman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2004 at 12:07am
whomever has the 1999 complete pcm 351 take out please email pics and or more of a description (i.e. location, hours, reason for removal) danmalkowski@hotmail.com
thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic