NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 1975 ski nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out 1975 ski nautique
    Posted: August-08-2006 at 8:12pm
do you still have the helm and if you do how much?   maddmarxx@aol.com
cjhelbig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjhelbig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 4:08pm
looking for drive shaft and strut, and rudder
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 9:55am
Matt,
Do your have the "screw knobs" that are used to fasten the driver's and observer's seat to the floor mounted bracket or were they destroyed in the fire?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2006 at 2:11pm
Did you sell the swim plattform and the brackets or did MarkMel pick those up??

Thanks paul (913)-219-3402
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2006 at 10:10am
Matt,
    I'm looking for a White-face Airguide speedometer, that reads mph on the outer part of the circle.

I would also be glad to help with any questions you have on your '67 Mustang. I have a '66 I'm parting out. Owned since 1980, restored twice.
                      Thanks AT
86SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 10:42pm
Matt will you call me @704-853-0833? I emailed you a day or two ago but have not heard back in reference to the loop and finger for the pylon. Thanks Eric
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 10:33am
Matt, please call me, I need some items!!!!! Paul (980)581-0006
pennnamebooks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pennnamebooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 10:20am
Originally posted by ScottZ ScottZ wrote:

HOW ABOUT THE PROP SHAFT, STRUT,COUPLER AND
VELVET DRIVE
NEED IT FOR A 66 MUSTANG WONDER IF ANYONE
KNOWS IF THEY INTERCHANGE

The above items will not interchange. The hulls are different lengths. These parts between these 2 boats are different.
Scott Z, Please email me mattpenn15@hotmail.com. I have a 67 Mustang that I need to do some major repairs on. I need some pictures of yours so that I can see where some original things went. Where are you located? Thanks, Matt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pennnamebooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 10:17am
Originally posted by nautiquefanatic nautiquefanatic wrote:

Matt, email sent with purchase requests!!! Please call me!
I'm sorry, did I get to your request via my email account? If not email me again - mattpenn15@hotmail.com
PC
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 9:57am

The trailer is too small.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 9:56am

The above items will not interchange. The hulls are different lengths. These parts between these 2 boats are different.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
josh84/2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh84/2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 9:21pm
do you still have the trailer I need one for a 98 cc I,m local in tampa
fredo68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredo68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 1:28pm
HOW ABOUT THE PROP SHAFT, STRUT,COUPLER AND
VELVET DRIVE
NEED IT FOR A 66 MUSTANG WONDER IF ANYONE
KNOWS IF THEY INTERCHANGE

THANKS FREDO68
fredo68

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pennnamebooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Mark Mel Mark Mel wrote:

Swim platform brackets?
I can send pictures. Please read the post I sent about the platform. I am from New Milford originally (Lake Zoar Ct. I presume). mattpenn15@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pennnamebooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by josh84/2001 josh84/2001 wrote:

do you have the water filter, or did that melt
Water filter is gone. Sorry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pennnamebooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by ScottZ ScottZ wrote:

Is this boat still available and still being parted out? If so, I am looking for a center fin (skeg), a strut, and possibly a rudder. Would you let me know if these are available?
Scott, I sold the rudder on ebay. Yes, I have the fin, in fact there are two of them. I am not sure what you mean by strut. I am learing a lot after taking this thing apart but I am not super knowledgable about the nomenclature. Do you mean the beams struts that the engine rides on? Contact me directly at mattpenn15@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pennnamebooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by 86SN2001 86SN2001 wrote:

Do you have the loop that was atop the plylon for the rope?
Yes I have it but the finger has come unattached (I do have the finger). I was going to see if I could JB weld it someday but never got around to it. I can send you a picture of it if you email me at mattpenn15@hotmail.com. Remind me of what part you want because I am getting a lot of parts questions. Thanks, Matt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pennnamebooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Bman Bman wrote:

How about the gas cap? just the screw in bit? will need posting to UK but will paypal u?
Yes, I have it. Mailing to the UK is very expensive I have found. I will weigh it and get you a quote on USPS.com Please contact me directly at mattpenn15@hotmail.com

Matt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pennnamebooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 1:06pm
Dear Correct Craft Fans,

I am sorry for not realizing that I had a bunch of questions regarding my 75 CC that I am parting out. I have been busy ebaying stuff and didn't know to check back on this site frequently. I will try to answer each question tonight 4/19/06. Unfortunately, many interior parts burned up but some things are OK. Their have been many inquiries about the ski platform. It is aftermarket (not original) and has two brackets plus it bolts on to the ladder. If you are interested in this I can send pictures. The platform itself is not wood and you wouldn't want to ship it - it isn't worth it.
Matt
86SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 12:44pm
Do you have the loop that was atop the plylon for the rope?
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 9:29am
Is this boat still available and still being parted out? If so, I am looking for a center fin (skeg), a strut, and possibly a rudder. Would you let me know if these are available?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
bhgran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhgran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2006 at 10:10pm
Hi,

Interested in the stern light base. I have a 73 Mustang with a base that both pins are broken off. I believe your 75 has the same one.

Thanks,
Bruce Gran
Bruce Gran
bhgran_ct@yahoo.com
Connecticut
nautique74 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2006 at 12:22pm
Do you have the chrome Correct Craft emblems that go on the side of the boat?
1974 Ski Nautique
3evtor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3evtor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 5:36am
Hi, I need the seat frame and floor mounts for the observers seat. Do you still have the airguide speedos for this boat? Thanks, Mark
email me at liquidsports@hotmail.com Thank you.
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 6:29am
do you have the bar that goes accross the back?
Thanks Bobby

there's no replacement for displacement
woodboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 5:10pm
how much for the swim platorm if in good shape thanks Rob
Lake Livin' Rocks
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 8:58am
Swim platform brackets?
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
josh84/2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh84/2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 3:29pm
do you have the water filter, or did that melt
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 1:45pm
Matt, email sent with purchase requests!!! Please call me!

PC
Bman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2006 at 11:48am
How about the gas cap? just the screw in bit? will need posting to UK but will paypal u?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic