NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slalom ski setup

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Twothousandone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twothousandone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slalom ski setup
    Posted: October-03-2013 at 7:39am
Hi guys,

Looking for a nice slalom ski set up. Don't have a ski or bindings. I'm looking for a ski intermediate to advanced ski because I have progressed and will be progressing quickly. I'm 5' 11 175-180 pounds.   thanks!
Florida Inboards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2013 at 8:29am
Ski-it-again.com
Money Talks! BS Walks! and loose change rides the bus!!!
Waternut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waternut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2013 at 3:41pm
Agreed on ski it again. You may have to buy the boots and ski separate but at your height and weight, you need to look for a 67" ski. Try to get something at least 2011 and up as the technology has advanced significantly lately.

www.ballofspray.com is a good slalom skiing forum that can help with ski and binding choice as well as technique if you aren't sure what you want. If you're skiing the course, let them know what speed you're at and what line length and they will be able to recommend a variety of good ski's for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic