Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ski tique vs nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jr330 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jr330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ski tique vs nautique
    Posted: January-25-2006 at 8:28pm
can someone tell me the main difference between the two besides the size? what is one made for vs the other?
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 8:39pm
That is about it other than the motor. Typical tique has a 302 and a typical nautique has a 351. Maybe seating quality...the tique was considered a "training" boat or the entry level price point boat of the line up.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 10:13pm
Jr,

I believe CC Skier is correct, Tique is smaller, lighter boat, and often had a smaller motor. Marketed as an entry level boat with true compet*tion performance.

I'm not positive, but I believe for some models, as the Ski Nautique became bigger, the previous Ski Nautique was rebranded as a Ski Tique. ICBW.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic