Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1998 Air Tigue

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
trojoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trojoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1998 Air Tigue
    Posted: October-03-2012 at 3:18am
HI everyone im new to this site. I am currently looking at a 98 air tigue with the standard 5.8 pcm. How do you guys think this boat will perform compared to a 2001 ski nautique both in wake and over all practicality? I am also interested in this boat because I would like to avoid the gas guzzling wakeboard boats out there, that being said does anyone know what average fuel consumption of these boats pulling a wakeboarder?

thanks everyone, Trevor
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2012 at 5:23am
Originally posted by trojoro trojoro wrote:

HI everyone im new to this site. I am currently looking at a 98 air tigue with the standard 5.8 pcm. How do you guys think this boat will perform compared to a 2001 ski nautique both in wake and over all practicality? I am also interested in this boat because I would like to avoid the gas guzzling wakeboard boats out there, that being said does anyone know what average fuel consumption of these boats pulling a wakeboarder?

thanks everyone, Trevor

Great machine if you don't need the space. Change out the rudder for the 11A and put an acme 470 on it.

Tim
Tubing Sucks.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2012 at 1:00pm

How do you guys think this boat will perform compared to a 2001 ski nautique both in wake and over all practicality?

I would imagine you'll get much better feedback on the comparison (Tim's input will be especially helpful seeing as he's had both) if you tell us your intended use.
trojoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trojoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2012 at 2:05pm
[/QUOTE]
I would imagine you'll get much better feedback on the comparison (Tim's input will be especially helpful seeing as he's had both) if you tell us your intended use.[/QUOTE] I plan on using the boat mainly as a wake boat, but i also want a smaller boat that is easy to load on and off and has reasonably good gas consumption. I guess my main deciding factor is if this boat will throw the wake a 2001 is capable of.
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2012 at 4:02pm

I would imagine you'll get much better feedback on the comparison (Tim's input will be especially helpful seeing as he's had both) if you tell us your intended use.[/QUOTE] I plan on using the boat mainly as a wake boat, but i also want a smaller boat that is easy to load on and off and has reasonably good gas consumption. I guess my main deciding factor is if this boat will throw the wake a 2001 is capable of.[/QUOTE]

I used to wakeboard behind my 2001. I do not wakeboard anymore.

That being said: If you are a good wakeboarder and understand the principals of loading the line and popping off of the wake the 176/tique wake is plenty big enough up to 20mph (no extra weight). If you are one of the make the wake as big as possible and use no technique...then it won't work for you.

Other than that, its a great boat. The max number of people in our boat is 4 while skiing (3 in/1 behind). Our pontoon is for loading the extra people on.

Tim
Tubing Sucks.
mmogoingjian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmogoingjian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2013 at 4:49am
I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic