Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question on selling of 1979

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
brimeg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brimeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question on selling of 1979
    Posted: November-14-2005 at 8:02am
Hey all. . .

I got myself in a little trouble and right now I am sitting on three Nautiques. Two of them are being restored but the third is a 1979 Ski that is in very good shape.

What do you think is a reasonable asking price for this boat? I would like it to go away sooner then later to help out with the finances, etc?

Any help would be appreciated. . . thanks - Brian
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2005 at 11:59am
Retail range in my NADA book looks to be 3300 to 4900. But what is reasonable with these boats depends heavily on condition. Because of thier classic/collectible qualities A pristine example, particularly with a desirable color/graphics combination, can bring up to twice that. On the converse boats that are about to need a floor/stringer job, an interior that is about shot, or with a fading power plant can be found fairly cheaply.
How about some more info/pictures?
-Joe
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2005 at 12:14am
Might be interested depending on color and condition.And motor type as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic