Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

San Antonio Mechanic

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
joey78212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey78212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: San Antonio Mechanic
    Posted: July-08-2012 at 5:42pm
I have a 76' correct craft with a 351W. I took the boat out yesterday after a fresh oil change. The boat ran great for 2 hours then was shut down to do a little swimming. Tried to start the boat up again and it seemed like the batt was weak. Finally got it started and went straight back to the boat ramp to pull boat out of the water. Boat would not idle and finally just died. Never was able to get the boat started again. Pulled the dipstick out and it was milky! I live in san antonio, tx and am wanting to know of a good mechanic that doesnt cost a fortune. Any suggestions?
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2012 at 12:52am
no help on the mechanic Joey but welcome to the site. Sorry about your bad luck with your engine. There are a few threads going on now with the same problem you have.
83Ski
Dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2012 at 2:56am
Honest, smart, and well priced. Sometimes slow, but worth the drive. I drive 3+ hours with my 1987. http://www.centexengineandmarine.com/find_us/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic