NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

67 Nautique Project boat for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 10:50am
Hey Adam !!

Hope all is well! I remember that day you guys were out. Read your diary post about your new to you 92 BFN. Had one myself prior to the Pythonboat. Loved it!!

M
Mike N

1968 Mustang

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 2:53pm
Mike, I cant believe no one has jumped on the 67. With a lot of the hard work done that would be a great one to pick up. I wish I had the storage.

Dave

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 12:07pm
Someone make an offer on this half done classic, with or without the 340. I need it gone.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 1:30pm
GOd i wish i had a bigger garage, seriously if you were selling this in 5 years i would have jumped, Stringers done and that color hull.

I'm beyond confused how no one has bought this yet.
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 11:30am
Still searching for a new owner for this potentially lovely craft. Anyone? I swear I won't get offended at a fair offer. Prefer to sell both the boat and the spare engine if I am going to take a bath here...
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2013 at 12:17pm
OK, I am now really ready for someone to make an offer on this package deal. I want to get this out of my building and into the hands of an ambitious future owner.

67 Ski Nautique, restrung perfectly.
includes:
windshield and new gasket
all logos, step pads, trim, lights, dash panel, switches, rope guide, etc
pylon w/ ring & finger
steering wheel, helm, shifter, prop, strut, shaft,
complete running orig 318, and parts 318, engine cart
Velvet Drive trans
complete interior for template
all running gear
#2 trailer in so so condition, with spare mount
swim platform
12'+ new rub rail
wiring harness, useable or for template
fuel tank that needs a resto job
new Nautique guide on pads
12' fir 1x6 for cross braces

sweet 340 block and crank, machined and ready to go
new cam
new timing set
new Edelbrock performer intake

all epoxy and glass materials required to complete project
2/3's of a 2 gallon CPES set

The time is now to get your future screaming fast classic Nautique!!
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 10:25am
Bump

Would $3500 to take all of the above make someone get interested? That is a pretty huge bath for me, but I really want to get this boat to a new home.

Mike
Mike N

1968 Mustang

ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 11:09am
I can't believe nobody has jumped on it yet. Is this in MPLS?

I just looked at your resto thread again and LOLed about the pylon mount. That was a mess.
- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by ny_nautique ny_nautique wrote:

I can't believe nobody has jumped on it yet. Is this in MPLS?

I just looked at your resto thread again and LOLed about the pylon mount. That was a mess.

Yeah I totally agree, i'm blown away no 1 has jumped on this either.
1970 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 1:31pm
I am west of Mpls approx 45 miles.

And yes, it seems silly that no one has shown interest in resurrecting this boat. I want this to go to someone who will finish her and appreciate what she is.   
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 2:50pm
If i had the time and Money, I'd buy this and 2013 200 that matches it in every way possible.
1970 Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by turningpoint84 turningpoint84 wrote:

If i had the time and Money, I'd buy this and 2013 200 that matches it in every way possible.

^^^^^
........X2 ....

I've got a couple of mine for sale right now as well... momma dont think we need any more boats 'round here.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2013 at 8:55pm
Still looking for a home for this future beauty!!

Just a fair offer.

Thanks

mike
Mike N

1968 Mustang

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2013 at 9:05pm
it amazes me that no one has bought it . you have done all the work no one wants to do   maybe post some current pics? i am looking for a project cc but i dont want it so far from me

former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2013 at 11:35am
I am with you. If this was 5 years ago, I would have been all over this thing. I will post some pics when I move it to a different building in the next couple weeks. Will post a couple pics of the future motor as well.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 11:23am
I'm surprised John B hasn't moved on this.

If i had a month off in the summer I'd jump on this myself.

Mike,
What is your 1968 Mustang? You have any pictures of it?

Also if someone were to redo this boat, I figure they'd wetsand the hull, which would remove the original "Ski Nautique" Logo....ell I assume that's original? Correct?

Would you just paint it back on? or would you spray a white gelcoat?

1970 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 11:44am

Also if someone were to redo this boat, I figure they'd wetsand the hull, which would remove the original "Ski Nautique" Logo....ell I assume that's original? Correct?

Incorrect... logo is the 74-79 style. No big logos prior to 72, with the exception of the cursive lettering on the '71 promos.

Mike has a thread detailing the work he did on his Mustang... try a search.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Incorrect... logo is the 74-79 style. No big logos prior to 72, with the exception of the cursive lettering on the '71 promos.

Mike has a thread detailing the work he did on his Mustang... try a search.

I thought so, so removing that logo wouldn't be a big deal.......

Thx and yes I'll do a search.
1970 Mustang
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 9:06pm
i may have asked this before but wet sanded and buffed what is the color from the brochures? and does anyone know of one in the same color shined up?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 10:19pm
I'm just guessing Peter but if it is really a 68 and if the 68 brochure is right, there are only 2 blues, Sopwith which is dark and the Meridan which is light blue and what mine is.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 11:24pm
It's a 67. I have the build details from CC.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 9:38am
in all pics it appears a light almost powder blue but i had not seen it in brochure .   there is a powder blue option in 66    and no 67 brochure to check?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 10:23am
Peter I've always wondered the same thing. It almost looks like a custom color........

It's definitely not the same color as Gary, Mike's and mine's Mustangs.
1970 Mustang
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 10:36am
Same color as my 67 Wildcat... might be what happened when they took the white from the deck and the blue from the hull mixed them up and shot them both the same color.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 10:49am
Joe can you post a link/pic of your 67 wildcat and that makes sense.
1970 Mustang
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Same color as my 67 Wildcat... might be what happened when they took the white from the deck and the blue from the hull mixed them up and shot them both the same color.

My first thought!! Yup, back in the "lean" years CC used what they had in house before trying to bring in (and pay) for new materials.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2013 at 9:51am
it is a pretty color i bet all shined up.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2013 at 11:31am
Still want to sell her this fall! Reasonable offers accepted.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2013 at 6:32pm
WHat's with there being a bigger following for mustangs then barracuda and nautiques from this era?
1970 Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2013 at 7:15pm
.....note to self...
..."Current list of my projects"...

1) Finish 70 Chevelle (been painted for 6 or 7 years).

2) Finish 37 Chevy Coupe.. ( change gear ratio, install o.drive trans, re-wire, hasn't been driven for 3 years)

3) Re-do 62 CC Classic.(install engine, interior, etc. bought 3 or 4 years ago)

4) Build 70 short bed 4x4 Chevy truck. (start from basket case that's been in barn 15-20 years.)

(btw, items 1-4 should last til I'm at least 70)

THEN
5) .. if Mikes 67 SN is still for sale.. Finish it!
( mann the dirty work is done).. cant figure out why no one has jumped on this!?!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic