Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cracked block and hello!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
2001SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cracked block and hello!
    Posted: June-26-2012 at 11:40am
Hi all,

Have stumbled across this forum while hunting info on a PCM gt40. I bought a 2001 Super Air Nautique in April with a cracked block (unknown to me). After a few months of depression and slow diagnosis the new block is finally ordered and should be here on Friday. I've order a 351w long block and am going to put my GT40 heads on it. Well, the boat mechanic is!

Anyways, I've been reading some great diagnostic threads and technical advice on here and look forward to consulting you guys in the future. You all seem to know your stuff!

Darren.

newguy1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2012 at 11:58am
Welcome! Im not one of the technical guys but good to see you found the site. there is alot of good people here.

oh yeah... POST PICS OF YOUR BOAT!
1986sn 2001
2001SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2012 at 12:32pm
Will do. My last two pics taken are of the engine out and boat in pieces but they're just for me - i know I'll look back and laugh in the future!

Better pics to follow...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic