Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1979 SN For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1979 SN For Sale
    Posted: October-20-2005 at 4:31pm
    1979 ski nautiqe.351 w complete motor/Trans boat complete with trailer but, does not run. Needs carpet but seats and engine box are in great shape.Would make great project boat I just don,t have the time or mechanical know how to repair.$1500.00 OBO

Thanks Jeff 662-488-9000 office
                  662-213-2247 cell
                  662-844-5232 home

Photoshop
markb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2005 at 7:32pm
I'm interested,

more details needed though, I'm in Australia though and like these boats as a base to restore.

Is the engine siezed, or just doesn't start?

trans okay?

What state are you located in?
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2005 at 9:59pm
    The motor turns over from the crank.The trans should be okay.I don,t have a working distributer in the boat.The motor is supposed to have a fresh re-build on the bottom end but I cannot say for sure. The seats look new and the motor cover does too. The floor is solid and the gauges and stuff are all original. The boat itself is black and silver over the original white, The ski pole is good. The trailer is okay.The motor and trans is worth the money I am asking I just want one that I don,t have to restore. I can send some pics if you will send me your e-mail.

Thanks
Photoshop
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2005 at 10:00pm
I am from Tupelo Mississippi.
Photoshop
markb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2005 at 11:42pm
Hi,

Yep post pics to markbowman@optusnet.com.au. By the sounds of it I could be up for the challenge.

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2005 at 1:02pm
photoshop,
Please send the pictures to jhf6659@yahoo.c0m as well, I am interested.
-Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2005 at 10:48am
Can you email pics to michaelt@westmarine.com
Where are you located ?
Thanks , Mike
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2005 at 9:42am
Sold- thanks for looking.

Jeff
Photoshop
brimeg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brimeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2005 at 11:35am
1978 Ski Nautique for Sale

I recently purchased this boat from photoshop (picked up on Wednesday) and am going to have to put her back up for sale. Reason being I am also busy restoring a 67 Mustang and I just don't have time to do both (thought I would but don't)

Details of Boat:

1978 Ski Nautique

351 Ford Engine - compression on all cylinders at 120 psi
Trailer needs some work, but I just traveled 700 miles with it and have had no problems.
Interior is in GREAT Shape

Floor has been removed . . I am in the process of removing foam as well. Main stringers are solid in most locations. Few spots need repair. Support boards for floor need to be replaced.

Boat is a project boat but has some potential that is not that far out of reach. I have done some minor engine work and will provide necessary parts to get boat running (distributor, coil, oil pressure sender, temp sendr, etc. (NEW PARTS).

Boat also has extra carburator.

Asking price $2,000 (cost I paid plus gas to get her up to Illinois and recoup a little bit of the parts I have put on (new exhaust gaskets, riser gasets, impellor, tranny fluid, engine oil, filter, etc.). Interior, engine and tranny alone make this a great fixer upper.

If desire to see pictures - feel free to post or email my profile.

Brian
hhusker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhusker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2005 at 1:19pm
Brian,
Is the trailer an original Correct Craft and if so, would you consider selling it separately?
Thanks,
Kris
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2005 at 6:43pm
Brian,
    We are in terribly simaler situations it seems. I am also restoring a 67 mustang (built a completely new drivetrain this summer, now gutting the interior and replacing the floor) and were interested in this Nautique. You got to it before me, my plan was to make it more of my day to day skier and then make the mustang more period correct(ie no rear facing wrap around or extended pylon for the mustang). I offered photoshop 1500 for it too late, you should email me and we can talk about it and maybe I will still think its a good idea at 2000.
-Joe.
jhf6659@yahoo.com
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic