NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The best part of this forum upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The best part of this forum upgrade
    Posted: March-23-2012 at 12:05pm
When you check "New Posts", it gives you posts since your last visit REGARDLESS OF COMPUTER. It used to be cookie-driven, so had I checked on my work computer (which of course never happens) yesterday, but my home computer this morning, I'd get latest posts from yesterday rather than from this morning. Now, regardless of what computer you are checking from, you get the latest posts because your last visit is tracked on the server rather than the client side. Huge, huge improvement.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2012 at 1:39pm
Yeah I have noticed that as well. Its real nice when you use a few different computers throughout the day and then your phone as well.
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2012 at 4:41pm
Ahhh, that is nice. Subtle, but very cool difference.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2012 at 5:21pm
Me Likey
Sometimes I may not hit this site on my work or home computer for days, and have to guess where I left off from the other computer. Not anymore. It's the little things in life that we forget to cherish.

Thanks Keith (take care of that knee}
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2012 at 8:46pm
I visit from several machines, so yeah this is nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic