NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coyote By Aztec Boats

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kenowja View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenowja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coyote By Aztec Boats
    Posted: March-20-2012 at 3:16pm
Hi i have a Coyote By Aztec boat, and the seats are shot, i havent been able to allocate any replacement seats, or a place that makes the upholstery to do it like nautique skins does. can anyone enlighten me as in to how to try to either try to re upholstery the seats, find some company to do it, or find replacement seats. please keep in mind i am looking for the cheep est way to do this.
Jake
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 3:18pm
You'll have the best luck finding a local upholstery shop that can use the old skins as patterns. They should be able to simplify the design and use cut rate materials in order to keep the price low(er).
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 3:35pm
if you are in ohio Ive got a guy. Also copycatcovers.com could probably do it but you will have to install yourself. Also will probably be a while before its done and they may not be the cheapest. I would say its the best online option if there is nothing close to you.
kenowja View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenowja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 3:02pm
ok, i went on copycat covers, and requested a quote, but i live in Wisconsin, so your "guy" wouldn't be able to help, Jllogan. thanks both of you, but it looks like i have a whole bunch of work to do, if anyone else has an idea of what i could do, please dont be shy... i would be glad for the ideas!
Jake
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic