Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted a 1990 Correct Craft Original Ski Pylon

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
R90SPNatique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R90SPNatique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted a 1990 Correct Craft Original Ski Pylon
    Posted: March-20-2012 at 3:56am
I have pictured a Extended Pylon -Teflon Coated that I am willing to trade for an original brand new ski pylon for my 1990 Sport Natique or buy one brand new from you. This extended pylon in almost perfect condition with few scrathes and sits 45 3/8" from the base of the floor to the top. I used for a Wakeboard pylon that had a plastic slip cover that went over the pole. I am getting a rack this spring and no longer need this but I am also trying to bring the boat as close to original state as possible. Please contact me if interested . If interested in the pylon only the price is $300.00.
Thanks for taking interest. Hopefully we can do business together.
nautique78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2012 at 4:24pm
I have a original pylon out of a 92 Ski Nautique. It is used but in good shape if you are interested make me an offer!
nautique78

56Hot Rod Special
70Mustang
70Skier
76Tique
78Nautique
79Nautique
92Nautique
98Nautique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2012 at 5:01pm
I have one for sale, no trade in please , CorrectCraftParts...1-318-299-8547

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R90SPNatique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2012 at 9:47pm
@ Nautique78 Any chance you could shoot me a pic of it or just give me an idea of how it looks. Scratches , dents etc...or does it just have normal where on where you attach the rope.

Thanks,
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2012 at 10:03pm
R90, How does your pylon attach to your hull. I am looking for a pylon for my 77 SN. i like the one you have there. Is it a brand or was it custom made. Allen
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R90SPNatique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2012 at 12:00am
Allen,

It attaches with a single bolt through the bottom with a stainless steel ring. Also there are two U bolts about 5 and 8 inches above the base of the pole. It is definitely a brand and not custom made. I have seen one exactly like this on the Internet at a site I believe was snnatiqueparts.com( something like that). It is in very good shape as it had a plastic insert inside the pole we used to go over it. Hope this helps. I do have a pic of how it attaches but I can't get it to show here.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R90SPNatique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2012 at 2:48am
Here is a picture of the base of the mount and how it is attached.
corvet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corvet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2012 at 1:14am
Is your extended pylon still for sale? I have a stock regular height pylon from my 1997 SN I can trade with you. Please let me know either way.
Thanks!

Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic