Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mustang ski pole

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
williamslkstang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamslkstang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mustang ski pole
    Posted: March-28-2004 at 3:24am
I have a beautifully restored 71 mustang, but when the work was done, the ski pole was never re-installed. PLease help me locate a replacement!!!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2004 at 11:38am
I've got one! Although a number of Mustangs didn't come with ski poles, most of those I've seen still had the flange glassed into the bottom of the boat. If yours originally came with one then it's there, probably along with the large hole thru the deck flooring. Anyway, this one comes from a 71-72 Skier, which is the same backwards angled one you need. It will need to be re-chromed, etc., in order to look best in that boat. Just call me at your convenience, 704-451-5080, and we can work out a price and shipping.

Also, I have this "hull only" from which the ski pole is being pulled, that I'd like to put in someone else's interested hands for a VERY reasonable price. I actually have two, the other still having the pole. They are both 71-72 Skier hulls in somewhat rough condition. Both were originally the avocado green color and had been painted white, and not painted very well. I will try to get photos posted and list all remaining parts such as underwater gear, deck scoops, etc..
I'm just not gonna have the time.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

williamslkstang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamslkstang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2004 at 9:01pm
Would love to get the ski pole for my boat. Please let me know the details, and if there is any special mounting plates and such. THANKS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic