NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

78 SN parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 78 SN parts
    Posted: January-26-2012 at 2:24pm
Too many to list, most are in good shape.
Just send me an e mail, listing the parts you need and I will do my best to get you some pics and prices back quickly..
Please keep in mind that I am in Ms. and some parts would be to large or bulky to ship cost effectively.
Thanks for all the advice over the past few years and good luck with your winter projects...spring is fast approaching!
do it right the first time...
river ratt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote river ratt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2012 at 11:21pm
Do you have a strut
dont slip on the glass
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2012 at 3:09pm
would you have ski platform and would it fit on a 79 american skier?
shaken not stirred
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2012 at 3:39pm
How about your scoops? If they're in good shape I'd be interested.
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2012 at 11:37am
Sorry it took so long to reply,
I have the strut 50.00 plus shipping
Not sure on the platform fitting, but if you find out what size you need I will measure this one
I do have the front scoop great shape 25.00 plus shipping
thanks for looking
dave
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2012 at 5:04pm
width for the platform looks to be 53.75 in
shaken not stirred
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2012 at 12:00am
ok will measure mine tomorrow and post
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2012 at 7:28pm
platform is 53 -7/8 at widest point has brackets still attached
200.00 plus shipping for all.
sweet1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2012 at 8:04pm
Can you send me a picture of it? I am very interested.
Pam
“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about”

Charles Kingsley
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2012 at 8:41pm
sounds like it will fit just fine, is it in usable condition as is or does it need some wood? how would you like payment sent and get my address
shaken not stirred
allanonjj View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allanonjj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2012 at 4:09pm
I need the carb and dist off a 78 ski tique 302 Commander RH drive. Depend ending on what you have I might be interested.
Call me pls.
JJ
229-224-4757
sweet1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2012 at 5:55pm
I am interested in the steering wheel and if still available, ski platform (which it looks like it's not).
“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about”

Charles Kingsley
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2012 at 6:06pm
Airguides ???
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 7:31pm
hey rookie, you must have a life like mine BUSY!!!!, when you get back on the selling gig lets do that platform and do you have a back ski rope rail mine is bent real bad, to much weight pulling me up out of the water
shaken not stirred
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 12:07pm
rookie, you are giving me to much time to think about projects, are you keeping the trailer the boat is on or should i ask first if there IS a trailer and is it for sale? this is not to pester you just me doing some thinking, thanks grim
shaken not stirred
Bill Ga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Ga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2012 at 11:29pm
Speedometer ?
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2012 at 11:33pm
grim, The platformis in good shape/ it will be a beast to ship, how soon do you need it... oh yea you are spot on...2 kids at home and 1 in college and wife decides to go back for her masters...life is busy right now!!!
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2012 at 11:36pm
have both speedos and the brass equalizers..or whatever they are called, some pitting on the speedo housings glass and guts look good and air moves them.
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2012 at 11:38pm
keeping the trailer
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 12:49pm
rookie, hang in there it only gets worse, sorry i couldn't resist and couldn't wait for the platform(i'm working on patience)   i talked momma into a new one. member "sweet1" was interested so hopefully she'll read this and she will buy it. i would still be interested if you have a transom hand rail that goes over the vents. what are the horns like also?
shaken not stirred
sweet1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 1:31pm
Yes I am still interested in the platform/brackets. Call me at 708-218-020 eight, and we can figure out the payment/shipping details.
thanks,
Pam

Charles Kingsley
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 3:01pm
sweet1, glad you still want platform, i didn't want rookie to eat it on my account, i wanted to get on installing one before spring, grim
shaken not stirred
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 3:18pm
Pam/Grim, be aware that the platform and brackets on a Ski Tique and Ski Nautique are noticeably different. They do not interchange. Not sure if that is the intent or not.
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 8:46pm
was needing a platform for an american skier but that deal petered out, but still need rear hand rail and horns for an 78 ski tique
shaken not stirred
sweet1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 10:51pm
I am looking for a platform for a Ski Tique, currently I only have a ladder. I measured the back of the Tique and it was 54". Is this swim platform for a Nautique or a Tique? Does any one know the difference between them, is it the degree of the curve and/or the length? I don't want to buy one that doesn't fit.

Charles Kingsley
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 3:16pm
Looking for the hull side and dash emblems, tow pylon and bow light in any condition.
Thanks.
John 239-248-7460
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 3:21pm
Which side emblems are you looking for? The black/silver can be found on White Lake's website. The white/black have been reproduced by a member here named Stan C... try a search and you can get his contact info.

The bow light used from the mid 70's to early 80's is a generic one- you can find them all over the web, brand new for $15 or so.

The dash emblem and pylon will be a little trickier!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 3:30pm
Uhhhh I dunno. i thought they were metal / chrome cursive emblems upon the upper aft hull sides.
'78 SN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 3:58pm
'78-79 were transition years on the emblem style. Most '78's would have had the white/black, originally. The shape and size are similar to the black/chrome (which are plastic, btw), but slightly different- the mounting holes are not the same.

It sounds like you dont have the originals?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 4:42pm
Thats right. I have none for the hull sides and the dash emblem is pretty corroded. Push-to-shove I can have it (dash emblem) chromed.
I am doing a full re-paint and likely wont put the big decals on but really want some emblems. I could care less if they are historically correct as the rest of the boat is bastardized anyway.
Oh yeah, a control box in good shape is also needed. Mine is corroded and slap worn out.
Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic