NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Year Campout

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Year Campout
    Posted: January-10-2012 at 9:31am
Summer Finally arrived down under. Just in time for our New Years Eve campout holiday. Four days where the weather improved everyday from good to even better. The water temps are around 26C 79F.

Thought you Northern Hemisphere people might enjoy the sunset pictures. Will try and piece together all the video highlights. The only down side of the whole weekend was the injury to my daughter Jaimee's fiance who dislocated a shoulder. He is from Scotland and is handy on a snowboard but still having problems with weight distribution on a wakeboard.

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 11:32am
Good stuff Lewy. Nice to see some summer pictures from Oz. Thanks for posting for those of us who are having withdrawl symptoms now.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 12:20pm
Thanks Lewy for bringing some sunshine on my computer...
Can't wait for the good season to come back over here...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2012 at 2:41am
cool lookin' campsite...nice view. enjoy your summer!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2012 at 2:26pm
Looks like Anakin is enjoying himself as usual.

Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2012 at 2:41pm
That looks like fun, thanks for the ray of sunshine. We're getting a few inches of snow turning to sleet and then rain later today, school was cancelled so the kids got the day off, quite a contrast!

The "Huge dog dwarfs Sport Nautique" picture needs to be entered for the 2013 calendar.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2012 at 3:46pm
Nice looking pics Lewy. Were supposed to get 2-8 inches of snow by tomorrow I wish I could get on a airplane and head over there.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 7:54pm
Finished editing Video. Did not get any footage of early morning Slalom runs. Shame there were some spectacular crashes, my ribs are still touchy.

NY 2012 Camp

Randy these campouts are the highlight of the season would love to have you along or any other CCfan for that matter. The Tamworth Country Music Festival is next weekend maybe we could have a Southern Hemisphere version of the new "Music City Mini".

89 Ski

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 8:48pm
Mark,
It sure looks like you guys sure make the best out of a campout down there. Plenty of water sports but where's the pictures of what food you put out on the grill (barby SP?). It's got to be interesting!    Liquid refreshments are optional!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 9:36pm
Very Cool .
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2012 at 3:24pm

Thanks for posting way cool, love the music and
great looking gang having fun.

Very nice looking ride too.....
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2012 at 4:29pm
Awesome...looks like some great times! Makes me excited for what is coming in a few months.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2012 at 5:57pm
Cool video Lewy!!
Thanks for bringing some warmth and sunshine into my winter blues
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2021 at 6:16pm
At least we ended 2021 on a good note.

After a long drought we managed to get a Christmas new years ski camp back at the Manilla Ski Gardens. It has been just on 10 years since Keepit dam last reached 100%.

I think I may have finally managed a calender worthy picture Smile

89 Ski

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2022 at 10:32am
Great photo!  That water is flat.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2022 at 10:51am
I love reviving a good thread 10 years later, thanks Mark! Thumbs Up

Definitely a calendar photo for next year.  Glad to see the Sport is still serving you well.

So you mention 10 years since the dam reached 100%.  Have you still been able to have your ski camps each year, or you had to wait for a break in the drought?

'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2022 at 5:27pm
Happy New Year Mate! Glad to see you've got some water to play on. Musta got some rain over the winter. Beautiful pic!!!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic