NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GT40 heads from PCM Engine.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GT40 heads from PCM Engine.
    Posted: August-30-2005 at 2:38am
I removed these from my engine at 55hrs on the hobs meter. These are the original GT40 heads with bronze freeze plugs and inserts (1991 and up HO Ford 351W). An easy to do bolt-on upgrade over the standard 240/250 HP Heads. Additional 35+ HP and 400 RPM. Not GT40 "P" Automotive heads. That is why they cost $695.00 each new from other suppliers.

Shipping on these could be a bit pricey. They are heavy iron heads. I will try and post an estimate.

MAKE OFFER.
Carl D.
Brewski* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brewski* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2005 at 12:33pm
If you don't offer a price then it is like an open ended bidding war. Why did you remove them from your boat?
If there is nothing wrong and they don't need a rebuild I may be interested. Fed-Ex ground is realatively cheap.
Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2005 at 11:37pm
They look perfect, I will take them by the local speed shop and have them checked out prior to shipping. $650 for the pair+ shipping...OBO.

Thanks for looking
Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2005 at 9:23pm
Make offer
Cape Cod CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cape Cod CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2005 at 9:52pm
Hello,

I may be interested but I also am curious as to why you removed them from your engine. Did you replace them with other heads. I mean these are great heads. Let me know your thouhgts. Thanks for your time.

Cape Cod CC
Vince
Cape Cod
1980 SN

Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2005 at 11:46pm
Vince,
I am a gear head at heart and so I was doing some major engine work last spring on the engine and upgraged to TrickFlow aluminum heads that had a bit better flow numbers. But if you are interested, Let me know; make and offer and I will see if we can come to a deal.They are in great shape, 55 hours on them.
Dallas
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2005 at 4:17pm
hmmmmmmmmmmm???????????
Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2005 at 6:14pm
Breeeeeeeliant question Ryan!,.....
Two thumbs up. I will have to get back with you on that one.

Dallas
"Race car running in the red jules!"
waterboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 8:41pm
ARE THE HEADS STILL AVAILABLE? I'VE BEEN LOOKING TO UPGRADE MY 92 SN WITH THESE HEADS.
waterboy
Jimbodawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbodawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2006 at 4:15pm
Dallas,

Send me an emial with your contact information. I am interested in the heads.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim@TheGarageDoorDoctors.com
Office: 770 752 8980
Cell: 404 808 2494
Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2006 at 12:38am
Waterboy and Jim,
Sorry for not getting back with you guys sooner. I have been out of the country and I usualy dont com with home to avoid any opsec issues. Sounds gay, but it is more important than you can imagine.

So yes, I do still have the heads, and I was about to dump them on ebay, to get them out of the garage. Jim, you may be in luck, I may be able to save you some shipping cost if you are interested. I have family in Atlanta and I am over due a visit.

You guys just let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks
Dallas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic