Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amplifier wiring diagram

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riverace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riverace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amplifier wiring diagram
    Posted: September-12-2011 at 12:08am
Looking for a wiring diagram for my boat (in sig) it has the wet sounds amp and tower speakers as well as the Polk amp. I'm guessing the Polk amp runs the sub and the wet sounds amp the tower speakers, the head unit (clarion) the rest of the Polk mids and highs. I'm going to look at it again tomorrow and will reverse engineer the wiring but was hoping someone knew or could point me in the right direction. I'm looking to add a third amp to run all the mids and his and not the head unti (if I'm right about the wiring).

Thanks for any help offered, I've looked through our manuals and wasn't surprised this info wasn't there.
2011 Super Air Nautique 230 Team Edition

Lake Lanier, GA
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2011 at 11:23am
Post this over at PN too, not very many 11's around here. The Wetsounds stuff is probably an aftermarket add on so tracing the wires might be the only way to figure it out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic