Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 17>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SJRR 2012
    Posted: July-17-2011 at 5:29pm
Yes it is 8 months way...... but my reservations are made.
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2011 at 2:54pm
Well at least now I know I have at least one place to stay
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2011 at 3:33pm
Marty it might be just me and you. Two monkeys on the monkey run hahah. I got a feeling a few more will chime in later on. Billy, Reid,Joe,Moorfoot,............
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2011 at 3:30pm

Man i cant wait to see some more of this!
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2011 at 3:35pm
Guessing you're having withdrawl symptoms Sweet? Get out there and fix some more A/C's and drag your butt up to New Hampshire.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2011 at 7:57pm
hey Tim im dragging my but up to new hampshire in a couple of days......THen setting my sights on this event. Im a "yes" man
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2011 at 8:32pm
You guys aren't messing around.
bj
hasbeenskier
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2011 at 9:11pm
no no were not
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2011 at 10:49pm
Hey tim get out there ad fix some airplanes and drag your but down to astor. Since ya didnt make it to new hampshire
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2011 at 11:41pm
Sweet, Tim has been to enough of these events that we know when to bail,I think he will agree.
Wisdom is wasted on the old and youth on the young, time takes care of both.......
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 2:47am
deep doc real deep
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 3:20am
jeez Hoss.....I'm lookin' forward to the River and seeing all you guys too but lets get past the Holidays first huh?

john

now that we are talking about it what are the dates?
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 3:34am
Sorry sir just the excited kid coming out here and as for the dates the boat doc is the president of this gathering of misfits. He will proly let us know when the time is right. if it were up to me it would be the days that work best for the most people. once again i have reunion fever i was around CC for a week almost .........and none of them were mine. Please excuse my exuberant behavior
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 10:46am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Sweet, Tim has been to enough of these events that we know when to bail,I think he will agree.
Wisdom is wasted on the old and youth on the young, time takes care of both.......

Thanks for the back up Doc! Hated to miss it but like I said, I'da been there for awhile trying to get home.

Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

Hey tim get out there ad fix some airplanes and drag your but down to astor. Since ya didnt make it to new hampshire

Damn Billy....... I think we created a monster.

Sweet, 7 months away and your already pumped for SJRR 2012.. You got a long wait my friend. It will be here soon enough. We're not done yet with mini gatherings yet as we've still got 2 good months down here in the south and a couple will pop up soon enough.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 11:02am
There are still a few days left to book your room at Parramores.....
      Dates for SJRR 2012 are March 23 thru March 25
There will be a few changes this year,

Regisration will be required for skippers and all guest's.....We hope all will sign up early so we can get a accurate head count for a catered dinner at Parramores.
There was a good turn out last year, and we expect a larger crowd for 2012.
It appears this will become the "Kick Off Event" for all the CCFan gatherings in 2012 hope to see you all in Astor next year.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2011 at 10:37pm
Parramores advises early booking for their cabins, Lori only has 6 left. Plenty of tent sites and RV hook ups....
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2011 at 2:09pm
I'd sure like to but I'm on the fence right now. But I'd sure like to.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2011 at 4:01pm
I am sure many think we are starting way too soon, but the cabins were all gone very early last year.Karen and a few more have solved the problem by booking the cabins soon, RV and tent camping sites will also go quickly...

There will be a few changes this year to the program.....

Dinner on Friday will be at Parramores @ 10.00 per person
Saturday raft up will be held at a different area than The Glen.
Saturday evening will host Mr. Ralph Maloon and a power point presentaion about the history of Correct Craft.
On Saturday evening our Feeding Frenzy will begin,
SJRR will supply the Keg and the grills, Ya'll bring the food.
we will update thru March to keep all on the same page.
                             See Ya There Billy/Karen
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2011 at 4:17pm
Just to add to what the boatdr has said in reference to Sat afternoon raft up location changing.

After the last 2 years of going to the Glenn and having to find room in there after a 15 min idle up thru the no wake zone we want to find a different location to raft up. Nautiques of Orlando has brought up demo boats for us to use but no one wants to untie, idle out 15 mins, then demo, idle 15 mins back, then hopefully find a place to squeeze in. Too troublesome to even bother.

Most CCFan's want the opportunity to drive or ski behind each others boats and there again it's a big production to do so. Several of us did exactly that on Sat after the Glenn departure and again Sunday on the river with Joe's rocketship pulling the footers and wakeboarders and 'The Crush' pulling those who wanted to slalom. Dropping/picking up the next skier/footer at the flotilla anchored out. Great time had by all and plenty of support and help at hand for those shakin off the cobwebs from 'Old Man Winter' or the 7 year hiatus. Nothing like have a cheering section behind you cheering you on! Therefore we will either find us a "private" beach on the river to raft up or a calm spot on Lake George so that all can take advantage of what a gathering has to offer.

Wanna go to the Glenn? then get there mid Fri and a few will probably go to hang out or to take those SJRR newbies to see it. Monkey Run too if those who want to make the trip on Fri afternoon wanna do that.

In keeping with SJRR rules......'The Plan is ...there is no plan! ...well with somewhat of an exception on Fri and Sat night dinners.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2011 at 11:17am
Stacey and I are booked! Well, we were officially booked upon our Saturday departure last year. But just got our receipt in the mail a couple weeks ago so we are both pumped! The '96 is purring like a kitten now with new heads and ready to make the trip. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and can't wait to actually spend the weekend this time. We'll be there from thursday night on!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2011 at 12:38pm
just booked 2 trailers for sjrr only a few left !!!!!
bigwavedave
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2011 at 8:38pm
Just a heads up for you CCFans that are dragging your feet. I just booked a river front cabin today and was told that Parramore's only has 4 cabins left for SJRR 2012. You do have to pay up front for the weekend and there is no refund if you cancel but they will give you a year to rebook if something unforeseen happens and you cannot attend.

Looks like I'm crashing with a Bear, Fla's Barefoot Eddie, and a Hoosier. Should be an interesting weekend!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2011 at 9:04pm
Which one you guy's gonna be in Tim? Are we going to have loud neighbors We booked the same one we were in last year
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2011 at 9:07pm
Karen and will arrive Wed. nite, depart Tuesday, this is our only getaway . Command Cental will once again be at our cabin, follow the signs!!!
Karen or I will keep everyone posted on the Power point presentation from Mr. Ralph Maloon, what an honor to have him attend our little affair once again.
Who knows who will show up for the Friday nite meet and greet dinner at Parramores, speaking for those that were there last year it was quite a special time had by all.........As Tim stated above there will be a few minor changes ,we hope, that will allow everyone to better enjoy the 2012 SJRR...See Ya There
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2011 at 3:11am
Toss in some ear-plugs Gary..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2011 at 11:06am
Gary, I think we're in Bass Beds. It's a water front trailer...uhh I mean suite so it means a shorter walk to the dock. Just looking out for those old guys bunking with me.
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2011 at 11:49am
The Manatee cabin is booked by the Nelsons. just make sure that shot ski shows up Tim.
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 6:05pm
Stacey & I have Beaver Lodge. Checking in on 3-22, and out on 3-25.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 9:29pm
You snooze you lose , every one has been alerted to the #,s available. Lori did say she had opened up some additional area for tent campers this year.She only had a few last year and they went fast too.....Boat dr
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 9:52pm
Here is the layout of the campground if anyone is interested.
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 17>
  Share Topic