Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1998 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
IntelSoftApps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntelSoftApps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1998 Ski Nautique
    Posted: June-25-2011 at 3:17am
This is my 1998 Ski Nautique open bow we recently purchased. Only 142 hours. Well, now it has 150 hours from skiing.lol

Anyways...very nice boats!

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 7:34pm
Wow, nice boat. And very beautiful dock and background.

Did you have a good summer with it?

You can tell I'm bored, I dug pretty deep into the Ski, Ride and Foot Topic today
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 8:14pm
Brian, softapps has been so quiet lately. Look what you've done.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
Smichelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smichelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 12:23pm
Im looking at buying a 21ft - 1998 nautique sport open bow this weekend, General question but how is the wake sacked out on these boats. I was looking at buying a 03 wakesetter xti that i know rides great but this Nautique is a smoking deal and a third the price? any description of the wakeboard ride is appreciated
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 12:29pm
Now, the "Sport" Nautique is a different hull (longer/bigger/heavier/bigger wake) from the Ski Nautique mentioned in this thread.

Might be worth starting a new post in either General Discussion, or Ski Ride Foot talk. Many on here have Sports and love them. They are known to have a great wakeboarding wake.
Smichelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smichelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 12:45pm
Sounds good Thank you
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 2:06pm
BKHallpass is one of the experts on this subject. I believe the 98 Sport Hull is the same as mine though (he may correct me).

w 500 lbs ballast mine puts out advanced but not professional wake board wake.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by The Dude The Dude wrote:

BKHallpass is one of the experts on this subject. I believe the 98 Sport Hull is the same as mine though (he may correct me).

98 is the next generation hull newer then yours... (if the picture is correct).
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Originally posted by The Dude The Dude wrote:

98 is the next generation hull newer then yours... (if the picture is correct).

Remember that there really was no "generation" hull change in '98 on the Sport. Very minor change to the chine taper that resulted in a handling improvement, but no changes in skiability per Jody. Deck changed of course, so they do look different.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 7:51pm
Tim - as always you are right, I stand corrected.

Thanks for the catch!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic