Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Law and Order, The "Daddy" of Crime Shows

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
lucus5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucus5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Law and Order, The "Daddy" of Crime Shows
    Posted: April-20-2011 at 5:27am
Public order and will always be my favorite SHOW Law and Order DVD. I have my favorites. Some characters hold a special place in my heart. LAW AND GOT ??MY FAST the first time I saw him. My daughter is 7 years old, is a keen observer as well Glee DVD . Maybe she will grow up to become a lawyer and put away the Bad Guy. Great show. House MD DVD

Public order is one of my favorite shows. I find it funny, because you can see how the authors took real events, changes in the details a bit and created a show around him Nip Tuck DVD. I think the actors do an excellent job, although I miss those who left. They are not quite in sync as a team, but I'm sure they will. This program is worth buying the DVD. The Simpsons DVD
fsz111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsz111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 7:53am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic