Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted: 93 SN trim bands for trailer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Thomas Tripp View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Tripp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted: 93 SN trim bands for trailer
    Posted: March-08-2004 at 11:22pm
Hi,
I am looking for a set (2) of stainless steel trim bands (best shape possible) for my 1993 Ski Nautique Correct Craft trailer. When I purchased the boat last year they were missing. Or if any one knows where I could purchase a set. My email address is ttripp3@excite.com

Thanks

Tom ttripp3@excite.com
ttripp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttripp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2004 at 8:53pm
I am adding more infor to my original post.

The trim band I guess can be chrome instead of stainless steel. What ever the originals were.
They are for the trailer tires.

Also, in the mean time I registered for myself into the correctcraft forum. my username is ttripp.

Thanks
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2004 at 11:31am
are you talking beauty rings the cover the perimeter of the rim?
ttripp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttripp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2004 at 11:03pm
Tryan,

After reading your bio I am sure you know what they are called. I will try to give a better description.

They are the chrome trim piece that does go around the perimeter of the rim. They pop off just like a hub cap. My trailer is stock 1993 with the orginal factory rims. I am looking for a set of 2 "beauty rings" for it. Te orginals were lost by the last owner.

thanks for the reply.

Tom
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2004 at 11:18pm
pre 96 ford trucks use the similar type ring ( 89 f-150's have a little red stripe)

look at the vintage camareo sights ( rally sport trim rings, but these will be 14's ) or jc whitney, napa or you local FLAPS should be able to get some for you.

yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2004 at 8:39pm
TR-6's also used the same type beauty ring for 15 inch wheels. About 3 1/2 - 4 inches wide that fit inside the wheel. An outfit called the Roadster Factory stocks them in SS and chrome. They used to run about $15.00 each. the-roadster-factory.com
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
ttripp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttripp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2004 at 9:11pm
Thanks for all the info will look it it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic