Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I highly recommend Supernatural to anyone

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kim123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I highly recommend Supernatural to anyone
    Posted: March-18-2011 at 6:11am
Supernatural season five finishes up the arc laid out by creator Eric Kripke and marks his last season as the showrunner. Lucifer (played by the talented Mark Pelegrino) has been set free on the earth and armageddon has begun. Against all odds the two brothers, Sam (Jared Padaleki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles), set out with a small band of renegades to stop the apocalypse. As they try to mend their broken relationship, Sam and Dean try to discover their roles to play in the end of days. Comedy ensues with the fallen angel, Castiel (played by the marvelous Misha Collins), and the Trickster (who isn't who he appears to be). Other notable character/actors are the devious, two-faced, gay demon Crowley (fabulously acted by Mark Sheppard) and the outstanding actors cast in the roles of the four horsemen.
       Supernatural is well done. It at the forefront strives to entertain, as TV should, but underneath portrays the struggles of two very real people and the trials and tribulation of their familial connection. Struggles with identity, faith, right, and wrong. It's funny and dramatic, sexy and pop culture packed. The music is great and the car is enigmatic.
      I love Supernatural!! The show has grown and matured into something amazing, and at the end,
you're at peace.
Supernatural DVD 1-5
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic