NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

it was cool to see MacCullums with the new 200 and stuff.

Stuff...yeah that's it, the stuff.

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 5:50pm
Putting myself in the loop on this. Hopefully this year's will be closer to the 2009 show. The 2010 show was a good deal smaller, although it was cool to see MacCullums with the new 200 and stuff. Maybe we can man to meet up for a beer or two before, during or after as well.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 5:23pm
Settle down there, Axl Rose. You can find a nice cozy spot to eat your boat show sausage and cup of light beer.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 4:59pm
Damnit, if Ken is going I'm out.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 3:49pm
I should be able to do either weekend. I have a business trip to California during the week, but should be good to go. Let's start tossing around some dates. Hard to think of boats during a blizzard!!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 11:58am
Ive been meaning to post about the boat show... thanks Mike! I definitely want to go, but I cant make it the 27th. It would be great to catch up with everyone.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 2:41am
Mike,
Thanks for putting this up.
I didn't make it last year so I hope to this year.

Let it snow!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 12:44am
Mike, Sunday is good for us, either one.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:47pm

Throwing this out early this year so people can plan ahead. The dates are Feb 26 - March 6. We had some new faces last year but missed a few peeps too. I can only do a Sunday this year due to work schedule so if that works out for everyone else than great! If not, you guys will have to have fun w/o me. It will be here before you know it.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic