NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 7:46pm
At this point I could do either time.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 8:06pm
Mike, I just noticed, you're like Where's Waldo in the 2010 group photo. We have to get you in the driver's seat this year in your new 230 w/409.

Let's keep this thread alive. I'll speak to my buddy Jeff and Ryan about attending this year. It's definitely a great motivation to start off boating season.

Ken
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 11:37pm
First Sunday works fine for me if that's what everyone else wants to do. It's probably better to go the first weekend if Tim is a maybe at best for the second. If we miss you at the boat show Tim, you will be expected to be at the NE Reunion this year. All 3 days. No excuses. You can't dodge us forever........
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 11:37pm
Anyone want to head to the Montreal Boat Show this weekend to see the new electric Ski Nautique???
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 11:44pm
That would actually be a really cool thing to do. A winter NE CCF reunion in Montreal?!?! That could make for some very interesting stories
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Gonne929 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonne929 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2011 at 10:50am
Did we ever decide on a date? Ken, the 26th and 27th works better for me as well. Jeff
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2011 at 1:58pm
Fellas,
Can't do Saturday March 5th.
Any other day is good.

-Brad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2011 at 3:33pm
Hey Jeff, I'm in for either the 26th or 27th. I think we need to start posting dates and see what sticks. I'm out for the following weekend. I prefer Saturday the 26th, but we'll see what everyone else thinks.

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2011 at 8:49pm
In consideration of our original poster who can't do Saturdays, and since you said you would "prefer" saturday, Ken, not that you couldn't make Sunday, then perhaps Sunday 26 is the best date. Throwing that out as a tentative date. Sunday Feb 27, around 11 at the ticket counters. That work for most folks?
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2011 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Sunday Feb 27, around 11 at the ticket counters. That work for most folks?

That would work for me.
Gonne929 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonne929 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2011 at 1:14pm
That works for me.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 10:59am

Sunday Feb 27, around 11 at the ticket counters. That work for most folks?

Works for me too.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 11:03am
Probably good for me, too.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 11:14am
   Should work for me too.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 11:49am
See you all there. Don't forget the checkbooks.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 12:18pm
Tip a few back for me, gentlemen... hopefully catch up with you all at the NE reunion- or sooner!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 12:23pm
Sorry you can't make it Tim. Its been too long. Next time you join us we're all going to have to wear "Hi, my name is ______" tags.

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

hopefully catch up with you all at the NE reunion- or sooner!

You heard it here first folks....Gathering at the Benjamin boat livery in CT, Saturday June 4!!!
gcarbone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcarbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 5:22pm
I think I can make this, looking forward to seeing everyone again. Hope everyone's winter is going well.

96 SN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 5:43pm

Sorry you can't make it Tim. Its been too long. Next time you join us we're all going to have to wear "Hi, my name is ______" tags.

You heard it here first folks....Gathering at the Benjamin boat livery in CT, Saturday June 4!!!

Ha, too true Larry!

A CT gathering sounds good to me, though that weekend may be tough. How about the 11th?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 5:58pm

Ha, too true Larry!

A CT gathering sounds good to me, though that weekend may be tough. How about the 11th?

Tim, you have a secretary to keep track of all your weekend commitments? You're a pretty busy guy. And a CT gathering would be awesome. I bet you could get a big turn out!
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

Tim, you have a secretary to keep track of all your weekend commitments? You're a pretty busy guy. And a CT gathering would be awesome. I bet you could get a big turn out!

Ha, I really should.

It would be great to see the NE crew and do some skiing early in the season. If people are game to make the trip down, Im game to host... we have plenty of room.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 2:10am

It would be great to see the NE crew and do some skiing early in the season.

Huh??? June 4th? You gotta be kidding.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 2:58am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

It would be great to see the NE crew and do some skiing early in the season.

Huh??? June 4th? You gotta be kidding.

john

Grab your suit and join us jbear!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 3:28am
depends on how warm your water is gonna be!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 9:29am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

depends on how warm your water is gonna be!

john

I've been known to warm up a lake once or twice in my life
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 5:15pm
is there any plans for a new england reunion yet? i know conn or RI really are part of "true New England " so I am assuming NH again?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 7:52pm
   Well guys, I'm most likely out. Just found out one of my customers passed away this weekend and I have to attend some services and such this week. Most likely that is going to shuffle my schedule enough to mess me up for the weekend. I apologize as I know some of you guys were trying to accomodate me. If you still all go on Sunday and I can make it, I will, but most likely won't be able to make that decision until Sunday AM, and as of now it doesn't look feasible. Have fun boys, don't forget the pics....

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 1:04am
If you can make it, Tom and I will be driving past your house about 9:30 Sunday morning if you want to ride with us.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 11:45pm
Hey Guys,

Have a great time! Take lots of pictures and see how the competitor boats are looking for this season
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2011 at 8:00pm
Mike, sorry to hear that. Hope you can find a way to make it.

Just came across this:
You can get 2 bucks off your online ticket purchase by using promo code "BOATUS New England"
https://v2.interactiveticketing.com/tickets/t7_2011_new_england_boat_show_1012033247/form_purchase.php?step=intro

See you guys Sunday morning at the ticketing area.

-Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic