Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

windshield 66 baddacuda

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Dave66b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave66b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: windshield 66 baddacuda
    Posted: January-10-2011 at 7:27pm
Hi,looking for windshield brackets that keep window in place they attach to bottom of windshield and sit on rubber seal.
Also is Frank T.in Ohio still taking orders for rubber foot pads?
Thanks Dave G. Westfield ma.
Dave66b
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 7:47pm
Marty might have some. I think I saw him post not too long ago saying he had a pair for sale.

Keep an eye on Ebay, they seem to pop up there every once in a while.
Dave66b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave66b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 7:54pm
Thanks Storm I will look up Marty.
Dave66b
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 9:44pm
There are at least 3 different kinds what ones are you looking for?

The 1st ones show up once and awhile,these are the ones Marty had,but I don't know anymore,I'll let him answer. The 2nd ones never show up,those are the ones I'm looking for,and the third come up once and awhile too.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 9:58pm
I think he maybe looking for the stops in front of the windshield that hold it in place? If so, those will be very hard to find.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2011 at 10:19pm
Now that I reread that Bruce I think your right.Wish thats all I was missing,you could make them.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Dave66b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave66b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 6:14pm
Yes the little pieces at bottom of windshield just like your picture.
will have to make if i can find a sample in the area.
Dave66b
Candlwoodsteve View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candlwoodsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 5:53pm
hi dave,
i have a 68 mustang ss that has the winshield parts i think your looking 4. i dont want to sell them but i see your in ma and if you would like to come to ct you could try to copy them. i could also take pic and mesurements if that would help. let me know.
Dave66b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave66b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:55pm
Hi, brookfield, ct. thanks for the response I've made up a set so I'm allset. Thanks Dave g.
Dave66b
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic