Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vibrating oil pressure

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
e de raaff View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e de raaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vibrating oil pressure
    Posted: July-02-2005 at 4:06pm
I've a nautique 1994 5,8 pcm pro boss. I've had some problems with my ignition. The connectors from the wires had to many resistance so the ignition had to less power. The result was back fire when accelerating from stationary.
Now I have a problem with a vibrating oil pressure on the oil pressure gauge.

The oil pressure gauges reactes on the rpm but when it's running stationary or running on half power the oil pressure gauge can be vibrating. 2 minutes it's stand on the same level, the next minute it's goiing up and down very quick.

It this a motor problem or a problem from the oil pressure sensor (or is it normal????()

Regards from Eugene de Raaff from the netherlands See our website: www.skydolls.nl
Bob's2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2005 at 2:33am
Most likely wiring or the sending unit(sensor). It may be a loose or corroded conection between the sensor and the gauge.
Bob Ed
83 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic