Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carb rebuild kit????

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carb rebuild kit????
    Posted: June-24-2005 at 2:06am
I took my sidedraft carb apart tonight to find it was full of crud.   Does anyone know where I can get a rebuild kit for it?
Its a Carter "YH" sidedraft on a 1964 American skier powered be an inline 6 Ford interceptor.

Any help is appreciated!! Thanks
skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2005 at 1:46pm
This might be a real long shot but try Edelbrock. I think the website is www.edelbrock.com
Edelbrock purchased Carter Carburators, and they still support the AFB's and Thermoquads, although they have to use a conversion chart to cross over Edelbrock numbers to Carter. It's a long shot but they may know where to send you if they don't have parts.
Another longshot would be Performance Automotive Warehouse (or maybe it's Wholesale) in California. Then again there's always CorrectCraft too. Good Luck!
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2005 at 7:58pm
I get those type of kits from the local Bumper To Bumper store daily.All you need is the carb # off the side.
IrishFooter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishFooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2005 at 8:41pm
Summitracing.com
If u have never checked them out u will be awestruck- the place is huge and prices are unbeatable. If you are in Ohio they are in summit county near Akron- but they ship internationally and also have a shipping depot in the South and southwest.
1979 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic