Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

83 SN 2001 Power Options

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
cshire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cshire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 83 SN 2001 Power Options
    Posted: June-16-2005 at 2:48am
I may be going to look at an 83 SN 2001 for sale locally this weekend.

I have talked with the seller on the phone and he claims that this Nautique has a Chrysler 440 from the factory. Does this sound right?

I thought the power options in the '80s were PCM Ford 351 or PCM Chevy 454 (mainly for the Barefoot Nautiques).

Maybe after I see the boat this weekend I'll be able to confirm that it is a Chrysler 440 and have an idea if it looks like original equipment or a repower.
backcrkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backcrkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2005 at 12:04pm
I think your right. The Chrysler was 70's power plant. Im not an expert though.
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2005 at 12:45am
I have pictures of the Red one on ebay and yes it is a 440 330HP motor.I have seen a couple of them over the years.If you want the pics let me know and i will forward them to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic