Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Installing a Air Nautique 216 stereo syst

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bob Thompson View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installing a Air Nautique 216 stereo syst
    Posted: June-08-2005 at 4:57pm
Hello All, I have purchased a 2003 Air Nautique 216 with a basic stereo in it. As you may be familiar with my boat, it has 6 speakers located throughout the boat (not on the tower). I would like to beef up/install a real nice system. I am however NOT looking to place speakers on the tower ! I would like to work with the existing speaker slots already placed in the boat by Correct Craft. The current system that came with the boat is gutless and all speakers are basically free standing built in the side of the console with not much structure behind them (no volume).

Question: Has anyone installed a system much the same as what I want to do ? If you have please share with me the brand name of equipment you went with and model numbers. What amp-wattage did you go with ? Did you build boxes behind each speaker ? What about a sub-woofer ? About the only new modification I would be prepared to make to the boat structure would be to place a sub woofer on the driver’s floor (where your feet are when driving the boat) located in a vertical face board. Would appreciate any input you can give me. Bob Thompsons bthompson@thompsonslimited.com
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2005 at 5:10pm
OMG. Here we go.... LMAO (Not at you Bob).

I'm sure you will get some answers to your post. Some you may not like - a lot you will. Welcome to the world of CC. You should register and sign in for any future posts. You are going to love your boat and this forum. Congrats.

Welcome.

BTW, maybe you should check your spelling, thompsonslimited.com pulls up nothing on the net.

Well boys?.....
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic