Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft Torino

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Potroast View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potroast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft Torino
    Posted: June-08-2005 at 2:59am
Does ANYBODY know anything about a 1972 Torino. The boat is pale yellow/green (original color) with a ford 302 interceptor and a Volvo/Penta I/O. It has been in the Family for 20+ years but was forgotten about and left in storage for the past 7yrs. So far I can't find a single person with any info on this boat. Help Me Please!!!

Thanks,
Chris
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2005 at 7:04pm
where the hell did tryan go? he could tell you everything.
swamp demon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2005 at 7:52pm
Get that baby out and fire it up.
Go to the diaries section there are a few on there. Some of the guys have had a couple and can tell you a lot about them.I do remember them though.

Clear Lake,Indiana
Clear Lake,Indiana
Lakeview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakeview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2005 at 11:04am
The Torino's were a sport type boat-came in I/O or V-drive,seating for 5.Not a ski boat due to lack of interior room.V hull like the separator models.Sounds like yours is a factory build.The Volvo Penta is a dependable unit.Good Luck!
Lakeview
1992 Barefoot Nautique
1967 Barracuda SS
1967 Chris Craft Cavalier
Potroast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potroast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2005 at 4:38pm
Good thing for the internet! I thank everyone for the replies it has made me even more interested in restoring the boat. After e-mailing the responses to my father he has even offered the funds to start the resto.

thanks again,

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic