Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rudder assemby needed-88 Fish Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nauti-girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauti-girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rudder assemby needed-88 Fish Nautique
    Posted: June-04-2005 at 5:35pm
We need a rudder port or full rudder assembly for our 1988 Fish Nautique. If you have any alternatives you'd like to suggest, please respond asap. Thank you!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2005 at 12:39pm
I have an extra rudder that came with my'86 Ski Nautique 2001. There's a good chance it's the same rudder that's on the fish nautique (same engine - 351, and same prop 13x 13). It has a small hole drilled through where it looks like something was attached, otherwise it's in good shape (could be cleaned).

Here's a photo:

Make me an offer?

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2005 at 1:48pm
Rudder has been sold.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Nauti-girl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nauti-girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2005 at 1:05am
Hi Keith,
We got lucky. That amazing Woody in Florida found us what we needed and was able to ship it up to NC. She runs like a new one now and you can even steer! Thanks for responding.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2005 at 5:02pm
I still have a brand new rudder port that fits a 1 inch rudder post- let me know if you still need the rudder port- or know anyone looking for one
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2005 at 11:58am
KEITH. THAT RUDDER IS FOR 83 AND OLDER F.N. BUT IS USED IN ALL CC'S THAT ARE 18 FOOT AND LONGER. THERE IS SOMEBODY ELSE LOOKING ON ANOTHER POST. THE SHAFT SIZE IS 1 1/4. THE 1 INCH PORT IS FOR 16 FOOT BOATS. THANKS WOODY
woodyelc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic