Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Original stripes

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
84ccsn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84ccsn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Original stripes
    Posted: June-04-2005 at 4:16pm
does anyone know if anyone restores 1984 snstripes to orig factory condition
mstk@bellsouth.net
Greg View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2005 at 6:41pm
I could use this same information for my '83 that needs some paint and stripes this winter. Come on and help us out.....
surroundsound64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundsound64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2005 at 1:50am
84, seems like you started a thread for people who need new stripes. Not people who know what to do about it.

Mine are faded and old too. hehe
1981 Ski Nautique
2000 SAN

Looking for a 2000-2006 SAN
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2005 at 3:30pm
Original stripes on the older 2001 models were painted on with rustoleum paint. Look back through old threads to learn more about removal and replacement.
AlabamaMan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlabamaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2005 at 10:44am
I stopped in by my local Correct Craft dealer and they said they could order the original pinstriping and stickers for my '87 2001. The stripe down the middle of the sides is actually in the gelcoat.

Hopoe this helps.
Kyle View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2005 at 6:54pm
I had a local sign painter buff my boat, sand off my old paint, prime and respray the stripe in 2-tone to match my new interior with house of kolor paint, and he beefed up the "ski nautique" graphics with an airbrush and it looks amazing. cost was a bit steep at $1500 but the boat looks brand new.

I'll post pics soon.

Kyle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic