Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New here.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Freddo11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freddo11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here.
    Posted: June-04-2005 at 7:24am
Hello all. I'm new to the site. I've owned boats for the last 15 years until my divorce two years ago. I sold my 23' Sea Ray and figured I could do without for a while. That didn't last long and I had to get another boat. Always an admirer of the look of a tournament boat, I decided to start looking, besides I needed something a little lighter to tow behind a Ford Escape. I found a 1994 Ski Nautique at a local dealer that was in great shape, just needed a days worth of cleaning. My Sea Ray was a Cadillac but this thing is a Corvette! Now I know why you guys are die hard fans. Anyway, 351 TBI with a digital Perfect Pass, just needs a stereo. I love it. Thanks for all the good posts prior to my purchase, they helped me make a good decision.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2005 at 3:50pm
Welcome to the family Freddo11. Nothing like the look, feel, love, and compliments galore of your Nautique. As you know we aim to please ansd this is the best site out there for ?'s about ANYTHING Nautique. Welcome aboard Matey!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic