Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

springlift dampers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
brianc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: springlift dampers
    Posted: June-02-2005 at 6:43pm
hi i am trying to find a supplier for springlift as in the dampers that open the engine lid and ice box lid on my 99 nautique have tried a few searches but no look
any ideas ???????
bac
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2005 at 1:17pm
No idea other than call Correct Craft. May pay twice what they are worth, but you save on frustration.

FWIW: I am nearing the end of my 9 month restoration of a badly damaged '93 SN. I usually looked for the OEM supplier of any part I wanted to replace before I went to CC. If I could not easily locate the same part via a marine supplier, I just went to CC and saved the headache. I realise everyone operates differently, so if you locate the source, please let us all know so that others can benefit from your efforts.
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2005 at 8:21pm
Rex Marine has them for the engine compartment and for the gull wing observer seat...i just replaced mine. Not sure if they have the small ones. Yes, they were cheaper than CC. They have a website and are in So. Calif. Get the 80 lb. for engine and seat. the 50's were not strong enuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic