Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

spec of prop on python powered san

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
andy99san View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy99san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spec of prop on python powered san
    Posted: June-01-2005 at 5:02pm
just wondering what size prop came on a 99 san with the python engine and what the top speed should be mine seems to top out at around 44 pulls like a misile to get there i was under the impresion of 50 51 with the python, rpms around 4600 at wot

also how do you guys weight yours down been experimenting but advise wouldnt go a miss
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2005 at 6:34pm
Call ACME, they probably know the factory prop and can guide you to a better prop that complements the way you use the boat.

FWIW: I have no idea for any of your questions.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2005 at 8:41pm
Andy,

I have 2001 San. I only have the GT 40
motor. With stock prop, I run about
4800 RPM and 46 MPH at see level. With
the right wind, ripple, etc. I've hit 48 MPH
but can count on 46. I know you've got
more horsepower, so, I'd think you should get
a couple more mph.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Rocco View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2005 at 2:33am
I got a 2000 Ski..close bow.
Directdrive...with the PYTHON...
Factory 4 Blade...I have hit 53mph...
but the gas gauge looks like a second hand on your watch..............
andy99san View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy99san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2005 at 3:55pm
rocco

living in the uk and gas costing £4 per gallon £1 = $1.75 us

mine has been converted to run on lpg so the cost sting of bad fuel consumption has been removed lpg works out at about £1.10 a gallon

those smaller closed bow boats like yours i have heard will throw an observer out of the seat if you give it some from 40 mph and top speed is supposed to be slightly better than mine
thanks for the info

oh ps what do you pay for gas over there
Rocco View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2005 at 6:39pm
Right up the street from me there is a citgo and I use 89oct...its $2.09......Ya ,you could ask my wife about throwing her to to back and about out of the boat..if I had'nt shut it off in time,she would have been out.......
But I never use all the Hp. much...BUT.its there if I need it....A few MasterCraps have tried me,,done ever come back!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic