Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hydraulic Lock Also!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
cobrajet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobrajet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hydraulic Lock Also!
    Posted: May-26-2005 at 7:29pm
I'm new to this site and certainly would not call myself a mechanic, however, from reading some of the other threads in this forum, I believe my 81' (351W) SN hydraulicly locked last year and no one has been able to diagnose the problem for me. My situation seems identical to that of reidp and yater.

As a result, I'm planning on pulling the exhaust manifolds while I'm up at the lake this weekend.

Questions regarding these manifolds:
1. If they are shot, can I get aluminum replacement manifolds?
2. Any recommendations for new gasketing?
3. Any recommendations in general?

Any imput would be greatly appreciated.
cobrajet
DJ77skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ77skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2005 at 3:15am
hey if the manifolds are bad i found some that are cheap but not aluminum at www.partman.com
cobrajet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobrajet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2005 at 1:14pm
thanks, do you know if aluminum ex manifolds are even available for the 351 PCM and if so, are there any negative associated with using them over the cast units?
cobrajet
john33617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john33617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2005 at 7:24pm
don't know if they are out yet.             http://www.barrmarine.net/ford_smallblock/ford_small_block.htm
john33617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john33617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2005 at 7:58pm
best deal on cast , free shipping http://www.ebasicpower.com/exhaust/pcmex.htm
SS 201 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SS 201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2005 at 8:19am
Try Glen L Marine
cobrajet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobrajet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2005 at 4:32pm
Thanks for the info guys
cobrajet
66polyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66polyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2005 at 11:37pm
Try Glenwood Marine, they have alot of great stuff! Here is a link to thier catalog.
Exhaust manifolds
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic