NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

69-70" Slalom

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 69-70" Slalom
    Posted: April-21-2010 at 3:58am
I missed out on a 70" HO last week, looking to get something newer and a better fit. I'm about 6'5" 230 lbs. Mostly course skiing. Normally run into 15,22,28 off 34-36 mph range.

Open to any suggestions, I've got a new set of 1 year old wileys so blank is fine.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2010 at 12:54pm
try ski-it-again.com they usually have a good many used slalom skis. I am not a big Goode fan, but they have a used ski website that may be of interest. I am on a HO A1 and really like it. Much better than my Goode 9400, for me. The A1 is very stable and predictable.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2010 at 1:29pm
Thanks Ernest, I check there daily but it seems the 69-70 range is kinda tough to find! I'll look up the Goode site, I'm open to try new skis
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2010 at 1:47pm
The Goode site is Goodedealz.com. You may want to go to their regular site and figure out what size you need, as Goode skis are measured a bit different. Then check the dealz site.

Also the folks at Wiley's can come up with some deals on blems, and I really like their double high wrap bindings. They will also talk with you about various skis and what might work for you. I bought three skis and several sets of bindings from them over the last year. Very good to work with.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2010 at 11:41pm
I am 210 and ride an HO Charger. Its an easy ski to ride and is a little wider than a normal ski. You may also want to consider the HO Magnum. Same ski, just 2" longer. I have ridden both. They will handle the course with ease, and are not sensitive to body position. Very forgiving, yet high performance skis.

lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2010 at 12:01pm
I bought last year the HO Nitro size 69" 2007 model and boots are Animals size Large I am in the weight range of 210 working on get to lower.
I had the HO Burner I gave to my father as he likes the control of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic