NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stinger Qestion?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stinger Qestion?
    Posted: February-02-2010 at 1:53pm
TR,
Yes sir.. Motor mounts where strong and good to go.. Found no problem there.. I apperciate the reply.. I am ready to turn the key..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Any advice or opionion would be great?

Do your motor mount bolts tighten up ok? If so, your driveline wont be shifting around so youre good to go for a good while longer. I would check the alignment and go skiing.
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2010 at 10:28pm
Hey guys,
Yesterday I took some pics of my stringers. All was real good, all where very solid and showed no signs of problems, except one tiny spot. Driver side, back by the exhaust manifolds. Not the main stringer going underneath, but that small area before the main stringer going paraell to the back seat, that small collective area on the left of main stringer. The place seemed damp and was able to feel about a 1/2 inch until it got strong again. The floor was real strong above but did not find that one place that probally will need to get fixed. I even pulled up the back seat, and looked at those under the gas tank and showed no signs of rot. All was solid, but was pleased with what I saw and inspected. I am trying to post these pics on here, but my luck, I can not find my cord to my digital camera to download these pics. Any advice or opionion would be great? I even checked the front stringers and found no rot either...
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic