NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vessel ID Number

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vessel ID Number
    Posted: January-28-2010 at 12:59am
Work is moving (though slowly) on the Ski Nautique transom table display project. As I am cleaning up the hull, the Vessel ID on the transom is very, very hard to read. The numbers that I make out are:

COR945 ??79E-SNK

The transom looks like a 79 but the dern hull was painted like an 83. (I would be embarrassed putting the wrong graphics on the wrong year)..    Just wanna insure I am looking at a 79......... comments?

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 11:19am

My guess would be it is a model year 80, mfg'd in Dec 79. However, not sure it is a Correct Craft, as I thought they settled on CTC as the manufacturer designation. Just kidding, but that is odd.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 11:33am
I can't identify any markings prior to the "C" with any certainty ...... but there may have been more........ There does seem to be a faint CTC at the beginning......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic