Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1955 44' miamian

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sportfisher42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportfisher42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1955 44' miamian
    Posted: December-21-2009 at 6:02pm
Does any one know about these ??? are they rare? how many made? when production stopped? how many left????????
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2009 at 7:04pm
Did you purchase one recently?
Bro Stimie
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 12:51am
I think Hollywood lives in one of em.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 10:34am
i think your mistaken, its a 87 Caddy, inherited from one of the Chi town thugs
"the things you own will start to own you"
502Python View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 502Python Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 11:01am
I've seen him sleeping in it over by Hooter's in Schaumburg.
1999 Sport Nautique-Python Powered

1999 Ski Nautique-Python Powered
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 11:28am
Oh, you guys are a big help. Sorry for the lack of useful responses Chris, as you might have guessed, the reason you probably arent getting much help is folks around here, (including me) dont know much about them. Pretty scarce I would guess. Two have shown up in the Diaries, oddly enough, both fairly close to you. One was for sale in New Hartford a couple years ago (the photo that Hollywood "borrowed" for his avatar.) And the other one is still in the Diaries, from Queensbury NY, which appears to have just sold (to you???) I kind of know your neck of the woods. I grew up in New Hartford and then spent all of the 90s in Cazenovia, before moving to MA. Did you pick up that Queensbury boat to cruise Oneida lake and the canal? That's a real piece of history if you did. Let us know what your interest is, even if we cant shed much light on the subject.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 1:04pm
Regina is a 96 and getting a new radiator for Christmas, she's very excited.

What do you want to know about my boat?
502Python View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 502Python Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 1:39pm
I don't know about a Miamian but a 96 caddy named Regina(with a new rad) is hot.
1999 Sport Nautique-Python Powered

1999 Ski Nautique-Python Powered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportfisher42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 3:05pm
Hollwood that is the same boat . I have that picture from boneyard boats. The last owner lived in Queensberry, the boat is in Marcy marina close to newharford ny. Igot it for steel(2k) They once wanted 14k for it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportfisher42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 3:16pm
Hey there they are the same boat . It is on the Erie canal at Marcy marina. I will take it to Pirates Cove marina in Clay ny it is almost to 3 rivers junction of Oswego canal. Up state Ny is a awesome location to boat from. you can go anyweres in the word w/out taking your boat out of the water. I have had 27 wood boats over the years. I keep going bigger. I just sold my 42' trojan fdmy. This is the only one of these I have ever seen, I have had the same try cabin design in chris crft+ owens, very populare in the fifties. I do travel the canal and connecting water ways including long isl. sound.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2009 at 3:18pm
damn it you blew my cover. great boat, she treated me well
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2009 at 12:50pm
im trying to remember the guy that ended up with Ed McMans boat, the cielings were much taller and were built custom because of his stature, i believe it was an old Roamer. he lost it in a divorce or something like that.
is that a Roamer in the pic? it sure looks like one, because i remember squeezing 427's through those salon doors with no oil pans on them with a 1/4 inch to spare
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic