Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Speaker Location

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Rich View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speaker Location
    Posted: May-03-2005 at 11:47am
I am installing a stereo in my 93 Sport Nautique and noticed it was prewired and prepped for speakers. Cut outs are there for the two rear and passenger side but not driver side. Can anyone give me some advice on where to locate the fourth speaker on the driver side?

Thanks,

R
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2005 at 12:20pm
The speaker is mounted just aft of the throttle. It requires a hole cut into the fiberglass gunnel. If I remember, I can give you an exact location and size of the hole (to center line) cut in the fiberglass as my coming pads are currently removed from my '93.
Freddo11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freddo11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2005 at 7:10am
Sorry I'm slow to answer, but I'm new. My 94 has the fourth cutout on the driver's kickboard. Look down where your feet rest, its probably already cut out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic