Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Steering wheel replacement

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BrettB1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrettB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steering wheel replacement
    Posted: April-28-2005 at 8:31pm
Can anyone suggest a good steering wheel replacement for a 78' ski nautique and how to measure what size is needed. And also,does anyone know where to find a replacement or a look alike for the orginal chrome gauges that were top mounted on the dash?
skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2005 at 3:57am
I'm not sure what your guages look like, but Summit Racing ang Jegs have a pretty good variety of guages from several manufacturers. My steering wheel on my 87 is a Teleflex, but I'm not sure if you have the same spline. You could pull it off and see whats available at Boat/US or Boaters World to see if the splies are the same.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2005 at 1:21pm
go to http://www.uflexusa.com/start.html check out the wheels here. I can supply you with the proper wheel. I have a 78 Nautique & installed a four spoke wheel from Uflex it looks great.
Cost ranges from $90.00- $150.00. Very nice products. If you are inquiring about the Airguide speedo a have a decent used set for $100.00. Slight pitting but nice.
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
BrettB1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrettB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2005 at 10:03pm
Hey Nate, which steering wheel did you get for your 78?...and can you send me some pics of your Airguides? highdefsolutions@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic