Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help: 88’ Nautique 351 belt size

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
markmoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markmoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help: 88’ Nautique 351 belt size
    Posted: April-27-2005 at 11:02pm
Have an 88 ski nautique with problems that need a new belt driving the alternator etc (old belt was not the original and was not a correct replacement)... Can someone please tell me the specific size of that belt??? Thanks
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2005 at 9:07am
Mark, first welcome to "the Fan". You'll find a bunch of knowledgeable folks in here as well as past experiences to help you solve many of your problems.
I've got an 88' as well but don't know off the top of me head what size you need. I'll look it up for ye' when I get home from work but if you want call Woody @ Southeast Correct craft at 407-851 1965. He is one of MANY parts guru's and I'm sure he can tell you off the top of his head. Again welcome!!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2005 at 12:21pm
Mark:

Yes, welcome. May I suggest that you purchase a belt set from your local CC dealer or SKIDIM (www.skidim.com). I used to go to the auto parts stores and spend time matching/finding the correct size belts. Some time ago, I realized it was far easier and less time consuming to just get a belt set, from one of sources listed above, that fits right every time.
Brian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2005 at 11:36am
Try SDIDIM, I just bought a set for my 86 SN. They list the boat / engine combo so you just point and click! Price seemed reasonable at $13.00 for the set. They are original PCM belts.
Brian
cre8wake View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cre8wake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2005 at 4:16am
Go to Whitelake.com

Awsome online parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic