Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's a great day!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TracyS211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TracyS211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's a great day!
    Posted: September-11-2009 at 5:54pm
Today, I brought home the new toy, mint condition 2007 Crossover 211. Couldn't be more thrilled. My 12 year old a little less enthusiastic, he wanted a much more wakeboard centric boat, but after a year of shopping and research I pulled the trigger. Have owned MC, Malibu, and most recently a Moomba Mobius (which by the way has been the best boat I have ever owned), but have always wanted a CC. Good day.

DANG!! And on my first post I put it on the wrong board. Not a question in there, but oh well.
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 6:28pm
Congrats! Where's the pictures? ;-)
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 6:37pm
Noob

Congrats, you'll love it. The 211 throws a great wake, your 12 yr. old is better off behind it than a slammed 210 anyway.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 6:46pm
Congradulations! Those are great boats. Please post some pictures.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 8:17pm
The kid's 12. Enough said. That's a great boat, and he's lucky you have it. If his abilities ever exceed the capabilities of that boat, there will be manufacturers crawling over themselves to give him a boat.

Congratulations on your purchase.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 8:21pm
Tracy - Hope you get to put some hours on it this fall. Your son will love it, just let him pull you boarding!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2009 at 11:04am
Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2009 at 1:52am
Welcome and congrats.

Now you have the best boat you ever owned.

Where on Norris? We have a place at Hickory Star.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
TracyS211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TracyS211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:05am
Sorry guys, pics will come soon. John, we have a place in Deerfield. Love your side of the lake, its my getaway on crowded weekends. Love the run past HS all the way to what used to be Pennington 33.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic