NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat Drags Ready to Run a SAN!!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat Drags Ready to Run a SAN!!!
    Posted: August-02-2009 at 7:06pm
Same with me about the event.I'd only heard about it that Saturday afternoon on the 18th while I was at Oak Hollow skiing.The wardens were talking about the races coming back and I thought it was the Tunnel boats,because they have run there the last 2 years.Then on the radio on Monday morning that's when they started advertising it.Don't know who got the boat.I live 5 minutes from the lake and didn't hear to much going on.Took a walk on the golf course and watched until they came and threw me off the grounds.Drop me an e-mail sometime and we'll meet up for a day at Oak Hollow or Tillery.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2009 at 3:18pm
Thanks.

I live in W-S and have a lake house at Tillery, don't remember seeing ANYTHING about this event. Obviously wasn't looking at the right media!

Who won the boat?
"To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it"
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2009 at 2:27pm
Other post a couple of weeks ago.They were on July 24-26,2009.Had a decent crowd.Tickets a little high$25 a day.
66 Skylark
93 SN
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2009 at 2:03pm
Yo, when are the boat drags? Are they still at Oak Hollow? Who is selling the raffle tickets?
"To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it"
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 12:05am
Enjoy the drags! and good luck on the SAN raffle!
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 11:05pm
The Boat Drags are back! 2001 the last time they were on Oak Hollow Lake. I went out there to look at them and WOW! what motors. There are about 50 boats out here ready to roar. But the favorite part-$5 Raffle tickets for this SAN. Check it out.

66 Skylark
93 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic