NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Clinton, IL Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
Author
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 9:13pm
If I am not mistaken, I believe Mike's boat already had lights behind the wheels on his trailer. You boys will definitely have to step up your game with some serious bling to top that.

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2009 at 1:55pm
Yeah, when I had my trailer made (Mike and I have the same brand trailer) the guy asked if I wanted those. I wanted them bad, but I had to draw the line somewhere. Mike's trailer looks SWEET rollin' down the road. Love the 18" wheels!

Believe me, I am looking for the next option to put on it.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2009 at 2:21pm
WOW,
I found out finally what the draw is to lake Clinton. With 81' Nautique and Stang guiding the way, we spent Sunday out on a very nice body of water, found some of the best skiing water all year, drank some beers in 90 degree water and finally left as the sun set.. Great day for sure. Nice way to end the boating season... Kids about cried when I told them they had to get out of the water hahaha...

Spring and Fall tours will not be missed in 2010..
Thanks guys...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2009 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by weitekampt weitekampt wrote:

Boat looked great with the wrap around lights!

No bling here. I was just making sure my Christmas lights worked before they go on the big tree in my front yard in another couple of months! Putting them on the boat is a lot easier (and warmer)!

Anyone making any more trips to Clinton this year? I think the warm water area north of the bridge gets shut down to boats in 2 weeks. I bought oil, filter and RV/boat antifreeze today, getting ready for the inevitable.

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2009 at 7:19pm
I have been checking the weather daily. It looks like there might be a chance for wed mid to upper 70s with sun. I still need one more fix before I'm done.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 11:15am
Just got back on the site and had to see what i missed at Clinton lake......Now i wish i wouldn't have looked at the pics at all.....Wish i could have been there!!!!!Glad you all had a good weekend! I miss all of ya! this cold wheather crap is for the birds! Oh and by the way...Thanks for the drunk dialing Quinner and stang sorry i missed your call!! i tried to call back but nobody answered. I will make this one next year for sure!!!

paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 1:48pm
Glad to see your still alive Paul!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 2:19pm
Just been crazy busy at work......But these days i'm not complaining at all!! Hey joe we need to do the key west thing again ya know...
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2009 at 11:49am
We are planning a trip to Clinton lake tomarrow 10-21-09.
Did they shut down the warm water side yet?
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2009 at 11:58pm
don't know for sure since we haven't been back since the reunion
but I think they shut down the area north of the bridge for waterfowl migration purposes around the 10th of Oct

if you go, I would be interested to know what the water temps are
lovehipr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovehipr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2011 at 5:40am
I like this forum.
By the way,I am a newer here.
discount coach outlet Microsoft Office 2007
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
  Share Topic