NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

76 mustang 17 parting out??

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
swamp demon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2005 at 12:16am
Jim sorry for the delay.A guy at the lake just called about the boat. I have given him 24 hours to make offer.If this does not work out,I'll be happy to sell you any parts you need.
The front passenger seat can be in either direction, it's held down with four large knob that screw down tight. This assy would be included w/seat. This was a factory set-up.

Thanks for your patience,i will post back to let you know either way no later than sat morning
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 7:00pm
Tom, I just noticed on the diaries that the passenger seat faces to the rear. If this is the case I over spoke and would just like the pylon. If the seats swivel, I'll take them. Email: jim@drivesys.com
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 6:52pm
Sorry,no chrome emblems.

Jim if you want them there yours how about 200.00 for seats and pylon.
If were in the ball park I'll give you my e-mail and Phone# thanks
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 5:28pm
I want the front seats and the ski pylon
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
JrCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 4:57pm
Sorry too here of a dying CC. RIP but sounds like it will help others LOL. Do you have the chrome CC emblems that go on the sides, I need. Thanks
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2005 at 9:09pm
Seat brackets no problem.Engine parts, What do you need?
dj0909 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj0909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2005 at 2:33am
hey what about the seat brakets and motor parts
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2005 at 9:31pm
Yes, It's in decent shape . the holes for the bottom step are a little oblong so the step rattles a little when at the dock.
stank View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2005 at 5:28pm
does it have the stern rail that goes down the transom to the swim platform ? if so I need as I am rebuilding a 1975 Mustang and that is missing.            
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2005 at 5:58pm
Fremont indiana
1 mile from mich
2 mile from ohio
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2005 at 3:09pm
Where is the boat now?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2005 at 11:48pm
White hull,red interior.
302 pleasurecraft

1500.00 offer
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2005 at 11:07pm
How much and what color?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2005 at 2:40pm
am going to sell a 76 mustang17 one owner basket case, motor not bad,stringers and floor are shot, upolstery poor shape.all standard equip there approx 1400hr. hull at water line spider web type cracks. does have a great tandem axle trailer just rebuilt in 2003 all new lights tires,bearings.boat only used in northern indiana.
am not sure rather to try and part it out or sell comp. any interest?
boat has been used every summer and stored indoors in winter.

I am driving to the boston area in 2-3 weeks could deliver if some one was really interested
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic